Every organization today is investing in a HRMS software. One of the biggest requirements in a HR software is HRMS advanced data security features. Read on to know more.
To make the automation of Human Resources functions a reality, organizations are investing in HRMS software. Digital HRMS is an example of such a software that manages the entire range of Human Resources functions and at the same time, is easy to use and promotes empowerment of employees. Another example of a software like this is Keka which is also designed to streamline Human Resource processes and help employees perform basic tasks independently, by just logging in to the portal.The HR department in an organization performs many functions and many of these functions are important ones. Be it leave and attendance or employee onboarding, training employees or managing their performance assessment, the HR department does it all. To ensure smooth and seamless management of HR functions, along with increased productivity and efficiency of the HR department, organizations across the globe today are switching to automation of the processes managed by the Human Resources department.
In addition to the many functions performed by a new age HR software, there is also the focus on data security. This is because privacy and security of user data has become a global concern today, after major instances of misuse of user data by companies like Facebook. In the wake of this situation, HRMS advanced data security features is what every organization needs today to ensure its users that the user data is in safe hands and there would be no misuse of data. Hence, HRMS advanced data security features are of primary importance today, when an organization invests in a human resources software.
So what exactly does HRMS advanced data security featuresimply, one may ask. Well, these features go on to ensure that the software would not allow misuse of data of any kind and that it comes with advanced features for data security and privacy of the highest standards. Today, when users trust a HR software, or any software for that matter, it is only if it has the necessary compliance to ensure data will never be used without prior consent from the users themselves. This makes HRMS advanced data security features, as given below, all the more important.
- Advanced data security measures both on-premise as well as on the Cloud.
- User access only through secure https protocol.
- Implementation of port-based restrictions to make sure only the permitted ports are enabled for accessing theapplication
- Prompt installation of security patches to keep threats and attacks at bay.
- Installation of the latest versions of antivirus software, as well as firewall.
- Highly encrypted user credentials as well as user data to prevent unauthorized access.
- SSL Certification which is a seal of trust when it comes to data security.
- GDPR Compliancewhich implies adherence to rules that define fair use of user data and also makes user consent mandatory before collection, storage and use of user data.
- IP based restrictions to control access to the software from remote devices.
- Access control which ensures every user can only access data they are permitted to, which means not everyone can access all the data on the platform.
So, that was about the HRMS advanced data security features and what they truly imply. As we are increasingly moving towards a data-driven future, data is emerging as the biggest assets of organizations across the globe. In such a scenario, it becomes all the more important to take the right measures to protect the data from the ever-increasing number of threats and attacks.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com